i will forever be dumbfounded by the SHEER SIZES of some prehistoric animals i mean
i still think HORSES are big but
cOULD YOU IMAGINE
Ask me these for a detailed blog rate!
- Alt-J: What is your favorite aesthetic sound?
- Anamanaguchi: What is your favorite video game franchise?
- Animal Collective: Do you have any pets?
- Arcade Fire: What keeps you up at night?
- Arctic Monkeys: What do you dislike about where you live?
- Atlas Genius: What can you see from your window?
- Bad Veins: What instruments do you play?
- Bastille: What is your favorite event from history?
- Beach House: If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be?
- Bon Iver: What's something you've lost?
- Broken Bells: Tell the story of someone you never expected to become friends with.
- Broken Social Scene: What are you looking forward to?
- Cut Copy: What are you thinking about?
- Daft Punk: What's been your favorite Halloween costume/cosplay?
- Daughter: What's something you miss?
- Death Cab for Cutie: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Dirty Projectors: Name something unusual about yourself.
- Explosions in the Sky: What's your favorite holiday?
- Franz Ferdinand: What song always makes you want to dance?
- Fun.: What helps you calm down?
- The Go! Team: What hypes you up?
- Gorillaz: Who's your favorite musician?
- Grouplove: What's your relationship with your friends?
- Infinity Shred: What are some of the shared interests that made you friends with the people you're friends with?
- LCD Soundsystem: What do you want to do when you're older?
- Little Daylight: What's something you can't get enough of?
- Local Natives: What inspires you?
- Lorde: What are you proud of?
- M83: What do you do on an average weekend?
- Madeon: Are you a good dancer?
- Magic Man: What's your favorite city?
- The Main Drag: What's your favorite book?
- Morning Parade: Have you ever gone camping?
- The Mowgli's: What makes you smile?
- The Neighbourhood: What's your biggest insecurity?
- Oberhofer: What is your favorite element on the periodic table?
- OK Go: Do you exercise?
- Pacific Air: Where did you grow up?
- Phantogram: What's your favorite food?
- Phoenix: How old are you?
- Plumtree: What were your hobbies as a child?
- Ra Ra Riot: What are your talents?
- Reptar: What did you dream about last night?
- Rhye: Have you ever been in love?
- San Cisco: Are you a jealous person?
- St. Lucia: What are some your favorite clothes that you own?
- Starfucker: What is your ethnic background?
- The Strokes: What was the last big decision you made?
- Talking Heads: What is a happy life to you?
- The Temper Trap: How do you feel right now?
- Two Door Cinema Club: Think about the last person you texted. How did you meet them?
- Vampire Weekend: What are you wearing right now?
- Walk the Moon: Where do you live?
- Young the Giant: What bad habits do you have?
"You know that place between sleep and awake; that place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I will always love you. That’s where I will always be waiting."
J.M. Barrie, 'Peter Pan'. (via bitchofliving)
"Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious."
Stephen Hawking (via natural-magics)
"This is an apology letter to the both of us for how long it took me to let things go.
It was not my intention to make such a
production of the emptiness between us
playing tuba on the tombstone of a soprano
to try and keep some dead singer’s perspective alive.
It’s just that I coulda swore you had sung me a love song back there
and that you meant it
but I guess sometimes people just chew with their mouth open
so I ate ear plugs alive with my throat
hoping they’d get lodged deep enough inside the empty spots
that I wouldn’t have to hear you leaving"
Buddy Wakefield (via theskyoutsidethecity)